酒店入住英语,酒店入住英语情景对话?

酒店入住英语,酒店入住英语情景对话?
酒店入住英语,酒店入住英语基本用语?
已邀请:

尕洣

赞同来自:

酒店入住英语,酒店入住英语情景对话?
 
酒店日常英语口语100句

1. Good morning ,sir(madam)

早上好,先生(小姐)

2. Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen

下午好,女士们,先生们。

3. Good evening ,miss Price

晚上好,普莱丝小姐。

4. How are you today ,Mr Brown ?

你今天好吗?布朗先生。

5. I‘m quite well ,thank you.

我很好,谢谢你。

6. Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)

再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)

7. Nice to meet you ,sir.

见到你真高兴,先生。

Titles(称呼)

8. Are you Mrs.Best?

你是贝丝特夫人吗?

9. You must be professor Ford.

你一定是福特教授。

10. May I know your name,sir(madam)?

我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。

11. Here‘s a letter for you ,Dr white.

怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。

12. you‘re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.

史密斯船长,有你的电话。

13. Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.

欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。

14. May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?

我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?

15. Can I help you, Ms Blake?

我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?

16. Would you take the seat ,young lady ?

请坐,小姐,

Offering Help 主动提出帮助

17. May I help you ?

18. Can I help you?

我能帮你吗?

19. What can I do for you ?

我能为你作什么?

20. May I take your ba for you?

我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?

21. May I help you with your suitcase?

我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?

22. Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?

你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?

23. Thank you very much.

非常感谢

24. Thanks for the trouble 。

麻烦你了

25. It‘svry kind of you?

你真是太好了

26. No,thanks.

不用了,谢谢!

Answers to Thanks对感谢语的应答

27. You‘re welcome.

欢迎你

28. Not at all.

不用谢

29. That‘s all right.

没关系

30. Don‘t mention it.

别提了

31. It‘s my plcasurc.

这是我的荣幸

Expressing welcome 表示欢迎

32. Welcome ,sir(madam)。

欢迎光临,先生(小姐)

33. Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。

欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)

34. Welcome to our western restaurant.

欢迎来我们西餐厅

35. We‘re glad to have you here.

我们很高兴你来到之儿

36. I‘m always at your service ,sir (madam)。

随时为你效劳,先生(小姐)。

Apologies 表示道歉

37. I‘m sorry,sir (madam)。

对不起,先生(小姐)。

38. I‘m very sorry.

非常抱歉。

39. I‘m sorry to trouble you.

对不起打扰你了。

40. I‘m sorry to have taken so much of your time.

对不起占用你太多时间了。

41. I‘m sorry to have kept you waiting 。

对不起让你久等。

42. Excuse me for interrupeing you.

原谅我打挠你了。

43. I hope you‘ll forgive me.

我希望你能原谅我。

Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答)

44. It doesn‘t matter.

没关系。

45. It‘s nothing.

没什么。
 

逗哔会传染

赞同来自:

酒店入住英语,酒店入住英语基本用语?
 
酒店入住常用英语词汇: 
hotel 饭店
check in 入住
check out 退房
wake up call 唤醒服务
reservation 预订
confirm 确认
payment 付款
 
酒店入住常用英语句型: 

Welcome to our hotel,sir(madam).
欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)

Would you please complete this registration form?
请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗?
 
Could you please put your nationality there,sir?
先生,请将您的国籍写在这。

Could you sign your name,please?
请您签一下名,好吗?

May I see your passport,please?
我可以看看您的护照吗?

Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

Here is your key,hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 
这是您的钥匙,祝您住店愉快。

Could you keep your room key until you check out?
请您在住店期间自己保管钥匙,直到离店。

The porter will take your luggage and show you the way. 
行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。

Our check-in time is 12 noon,I’m afraid we have no vacant rooms now. would you mind waiting until then?
我们登记入住的时间是中午12点,恐怕现在没有空房,烦请您等到那是好吗?

Unfortunately,we are fully booked for tonight,would you like me to get you a room in another hotel?
很抱歉,我们今晚的房间已全部订满,我帮您联系另外一家酒店,好吗?
酒店入住英语,酒店入住英语基本用语?
 
酒店入住-点餐-客房-洗衣房-退房的一整套服务英语对话
 
入 住
 
F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

G: Just tonight.

就今晚。
 
F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?


G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?
 
G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡吗?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?
F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M. 
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
 
G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay. 
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
 
点 餐

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation? 
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

我是Johnson.

W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right? 
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。

W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes? 
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics. 
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
 
客房服务

(R:Room Attendant G:Guest)

R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?

G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?

R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。

G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?

R: Of course.How many would you need?

当然可以,要几条呢?

G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

两条浴巾。谢谢。
 
洗衣房

A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。

G: No,not now,thank you.

现在还不需要,谢谢你.

A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。

G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。

A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。


G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。

A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。


G: All right.Thank you for your information.

那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。

A: Not at all.

不用谢。
 
退 房

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

G: Here you are.

给你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。

安安明媚的2019

赞同来自:

酒店入住英语,酒店入住英语基本用语?
 
登记材料:
 
表格:form 
护照:passport 
身份证:identification 
签字:sign 
登记:registration 
 
个人信息:

国籍:nationality
职业:occupation 
地址:address 
性别:sex 
男:male 
女:female
 
房间用品:

洗浴间:bathroom 
钥匙:key 
门卡:room-card

酒店服务万能句

1.Could you fill in this form, please?
请填写这份表格。
2.Could you sign your name, please?
请签上您的姓名。 
3.Give me your passport, please.We need it for registration.
请把护照给我,我们登记时需要。 
4.Have you got any identification?
你有身份证吗? 
5.Would you please complete this registration
form?
请您填写这张登记表好吗? 
6.What's your occupation, please?
请问您的职业? 
7.What's your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍? 
8.What's your address in your native country,
please?
请问您在本国的住址?
9.May I see your passport, please?
请把护照给我。

房间安排

1. Your Room number is 2206 on  the  second floor.
您的房间号码是二楼的2206室。 
2.Number 2206 is an air-conditioned  Room with a private bath.
2206号是带空调和独用浴室的房间。 
3. Here's your key card.
这是您的房卡。
4. Here's your key to Room 2206.
这是您2206号房间的钥匙。 
5.I'll get the porter to take your luggage up.
我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。 
6.The porter here will take your luggage and 
show you the way.
这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。




 

黑翼白墨

赞同来自:

不论是出国旅游、出差,总是绕不开英语的这道门槛。

01、预定房间

不论通过电话、还是当面询问,酒店的服务员首先会说:

How may I help you?

我有什么可以帮你的吗?

你可以直接问:我想知道你们还有空房吗?而这句话在实际生活中有下面4种表达方式:

1. I would like to know if you have availability?

2. Do you have any free rooms?

3. Do you have any rooms available?

4. Do you have any vacancies?

availability n. 可用,可用性

02、入住酒店

询问酒店是否有空房,对方首先会向你确认入住时间:

What date you expect to check in?

您预计哪天入住呢?

在回答时要提供自己的入住日期,当然预计会住几天也最好一并告知。可以这样说:

I want to check in on August 9th,I ll be there for XX nights.

我8月9号入住,预计会住XX晚。

其他常用口语:

办理入住手续:check in

离开酒店:check out

前台:reception desk

房间服务:room service

洗衣服服务:laundry service

欧式早餐:continental breakfast 简单的早餐,包括咖啡、果汁、牛奶、面包等。

WiFi密码:WiFi password

Check in please. / Check out please.

我要入住。/ 我要离开了。

I have a reservation for today.

我今天有预订的房间。

What’s your last name?

你的姓是什么?

Can I see your ID please?

能给我看下你的证件吗?

Is breakfast included?

包早餐的吗?

Excuse me, what’s the wifi password?

请问WiFi密码是多少?

You are all set.

都办好了。

03、房型/床型

确定入住日期后,服务员会告诉你可用的房型:

We have double rooms and single suites available.

双人房和单人套间有空房。

And would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed?

你是要定一个大床还是两个单人床呢?

房型:

Single room / Double Room

单人间、双人间

Single suite / Double suite

单人套房、双人套房

suite n. 套房

它比 room 要高级多了,除了卧室和洗手间,还可能有客厅、休息室这样的配置。

twin (size) bed

单人床

标准间一般都是两张单人床,所以是twin bed

而double (size) bed才是双人床,不要混淆哦~

04、酒店订餐

有些酒店会免费提供早餐,一般是早上7:00—9:00:

Is breakfast included?

是否包含早餐?

如果没有,问一下酒店客服附近推荐去的餐馆:

Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?

这附近您能推荐家好吃的饭馆吗?

Which restaurant do you recommend?

您推荐哪家餐馆?

Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?

附近的墨西哥餐馆在哪?

Are there any restaurants still open near here?

这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预订吗?

对不起,今天晚上都订满了。

I m sorry. We re all booked up tonight.

I m sorry. We are quite full tonight。

I m sorry, all the tables are booked tonight。

*用booked up或booked来表示“订满了”。

要等多长时间?

How long is the wait?

How long do we have to wait?

Is the wait long?

等的时间长吗?

We can wait.

我们可以等。

What time can we make a reservation?

可以预订几点的?

*make a reservation “预订”。

How late are you open?

一直营业到几点?

*How late…?表示“……到几点?”

What is the price of a dinner course?

一顿饭多少钱?

Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?

您好,这是公园餐厅。我可以为您服务吗?

We are a group of eight.

我们一共8个人。

I d like to reserve a table for eight.

我想订八个人的餐。

I d like to make a reservation for eight people at six o clock tonight.

我想订餐。今天晚上6点,8个人的位子。

*make a reservation “预订”。

Could we have a table close to the band?

我们能不能要张离乐队近一点儿的桌子?

*close to… “离……近一些”。

05、结账

很多外国酒店在预定时需要客人提供信用卡信息,一方面用来核实对方身份,另一方面是防止为客人预留房间后却没有按时 check in 给酒店带来损失。

所以预定时被要求提供信用卡号也不要懵,只要回答对方你的信用卡卡号和持卡人姓名就可以啦。

I need your credit card details to complete the reservation.

我需要您的信用卡信息来完成预定。

可以用信用卡吗?

Do you accept credit cards?

Do you take credit cards?

小贴士

Complimentary

免费赠送

Complimentary adj. 免费的,赠送的

要回复问题请先登录注册